Managing your exposure to risk and complying with the latest health & safety regulations is no easy task, particularly when you are also responsible for running your organisation. Here at Alan & Thomas, not only can we arrange your charity insurance but we like to go that little bit further to help you ensure the future success of your organisation by helping you to manage risks.
We have partnered with Aviva Risk Management Solutions - the specialist division of leading insurer Aviva - to offer our charity and commercial clients free access to their specialist risk management service that provides advice, training and consultancy on a wide range of risk and business management issues.
We are proud to have joined forces with Aviva to offer this special service to our clients free of charge, which is something that very few brokers in the UK offer. Not only can clients take advantage of over two hundred legal and business guides, which can be downloaded free of charge, but the service also offers a variety of cost-effective training courses, some which include professional qualifications, a comprehensive consultancy service and a free risk helpline to help with any risk-related questions.
Benefits of the free A&T Risk Management Service:
- Free access to advice & guidance on a wide range of issues
- Quick and easy access via the A&T website
- Free risk helpline to answer any queries you may have
- Regular news bulletins
- Knowledge Store – unlimited access to over 200 downloadable legal & business guides
- Help with risk surveys on exposures in fire, security, business interruption, liabilities, health & safety and more
- Access to competitively priced online e-training courses
Feedback from our clients indicates that our specialist advice on risk management issues has been invaluable to them and in recognition of our expertise, we are often able to negotiate discounts and policy enhancements with insurers on behalf of our clients where we can provide evidence that effective risk management procedures have been put in place. This, in turn, can lead to lower premiums.
New clients will receive their exclusive user name and password along with their policy documentation and will be able to access the service immediately.
Please note these services are not regulated by the FCA and are not covered under the FOS and FSCS
Risk Managment Login
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services