Our Charity Expertise
Here at Alan & Thomas, we specialise in arranging tailored charity insurance programmes for charities and organisations including voluntary sector, not-for profit groups, community groups, community interest companies and social enterprises.
Our experienced advisers, who work with a large number of charities and charitable organisations across the UK, will work with you to undertake a comprehensive review of your existing charity insurance arrangements, both in terms of premium and covers to ensure that you are adequately protected.
We have established excellent working relationships with the UK's leading insurers in the field of communities and charity insurance. We will seek to identify and present the most competitive charity insurance packages available to us, whilst at the same time highlighting any gaps in your existing charity insurance cover and offer any optional charity insurance policies which we think may be relevant to your activities.
Our charity insurance policies cover public and employers' liability, buildings and contents of the charity offices, equipment away from the premises, loss of revenue, trustee indemnity, fidelity, media risks, travel and world wide activities. You can read more about the types of cover we offer here.
Benefits of our Charity Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Underwritten by carefully selected panel of the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated charity insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
Need more information?
We would be delighted to advise you and your organisation on your charity insurance arrangements. Please contact us on 01202 754900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org