Charity Insurance Claims
Accidents happen and if you’re covered through Alan & Thomas, we have an in-house charity insurance claims team staffed by experienced and friendly claims advisors who will manage the entire process on your behalf and help to negotiate a settlement with your insurer. Our efficient charity insurance team offer insurance to all types of charity, providing a variety of cover types and will help get your organisation back on track before you know it!
We recommend that you read through your charity insurance policy document when you receive it so that you know exactly what you’re covered for. In the unfortunate event that you do have to make a claim, simply call us on 01202 754900 to speak to our charity insurance claims team and we’ll get the ball rolling straight away.
We appreciate that accidents or incidents can occur at any time of the day or night so should you need to make a charity insurance claim outside of our usual business hours (9.00am – 5.00pm), help is at hand as we have teamed up with Prism Network to offer you an emergency repair and disaster recovery service.
This service is provided at no additional cost to our charity insurance clients and is available across the UK. Not only will you benefit from a 24 Hour Emergency Repair Line but also full surveying and building support during a charity insurance claim. To find out more, contact our team today.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services