A&T Charity Partners
Founded in June 2007, Mosaic provides grief counselling for young people and support to children and families who have experienced the death of a parent, sibling or loved one. They offer advice and support in the form of one-to-one and group counselling sessions and residential weekends, as well as child bereavement training for professionals and pre-bereavement support for those children and young people facing the death of a loved one. Mosaic is our charity of the year for 2015.
Mosaic offers support in the following ways:
- Individual/ Group work with bereaved children, young people and their families
- Residential support programme for children, young people and their families
- Social events and support for schools
- Telephone advice offered to professionals, parents and carers
- Facilitation of a social peer support programme
- Childhood bereavement training for professionals
Gully’s Place Trust Fund was founded to support the four hundred infants, children and young people throughout Dorset who have a life-limiting or life-threatening illness. As well as a one bedroomed Gully’s Place Suite located on the Children’s Ward at Poole Hospital, the charity also runs parents’ support groups and provides education and learning materials for staff and families affected.
Gully’s Place Trust Fund is made up of three separate areas of work:
- A physical Gully’s Place Suite located on the children’s unit at Poole Hospital,
- Parents’ support groups;
- Education and learning materials, for staff and families.
Wessex Cancer Trust
Wessex Cancer Trust was established in 1981 with the sole purpose of providing local support for people living with or affected by cancer. Since the start they have been involved in funding the improvement of cancer care services, research and the provision of mobile screening units to enable the early detection of cancer.
They are commited to raising funds to complement and initiate improvement of cancer care services by:
- Supporting patients, families and carers
- Providing education and information for patients
- Promoting cancer prevention
- Funding early detection and research
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services